Full Mouth Reconstruction
A full mouth reconstruction or a full mouth rehabilitation is a series of several restoratives, orthodontic, endodontic, and oral surgery procedures that help to restore and rebuild both the upper and lower arches of the jaws for a fuller smile.
What does a full mouth reconstruction involve?
Who is the perfect candidate for a full mouth reconstruction?
- Teeth suffering from severe decay
- Teeth damaged due to injury or external fracture
- Teeth that have undergone severe damage due to prolonged teeth grinding
- Gum diseases
- Misalignment issues
- Discolored teeth
- Deep teeth cleaning
- Crown lengthening
- Orthognathic surgery
- Gum Grafting
- Placement of temporary restorations
- Placement of implants
- Placement of orthodontic devices (braces or Invisalign)